Make an impact
Make an impact
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ JOIN THE TEAM
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ JOIN THE TEAM
Lead Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
We are looking for a Lead Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist to support the various Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaigns for the different clients of the Agency. Reporting to the CRM Email Strategy Director, this person has extensive experience using Content Builder, Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Analytics Builder, Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
You will be an early member of a growing team, so get ready to contribute to the development and success of new initiatives and services for the agency – we need a leader with strategic planning and strong analytical skills, insatiable curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Serve as a subject matter expert and key contributor on Marketing Cloud to drive customer engagement and retention strategies and tactics, including customer profiles, segmentation, journey mapping, lifecycle marketing (CRM), marketing automation and the use Einstein in campaign performance optimisation;
- Create workflows, templates and automated processes to run email, PNs and SMS campaigns efficiently within Marketing Cloud.
- Use SQL to build audience data for email testing and deployments and to perform ad-hoc analysis and debugging.
- Write AMPscript when needed for email personalization and advanced dynamic content.
- Leveraging advanced wide-range Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience and knowledge to provide solutions and direct the application of CRM Strategies.
- Select email marketing automation methods, evaluating, adapting of complex techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Monitor and report on key metrics, understanding root causes of changes in performance, in order to recommend responsive strategies and tactics.
- Instill strong operational rigor, processing efficiency, and positive morale across the team to ensure standardization and harmonization of workflows across different accounts.
- Collaborate on the development of customer segmentation strategies, and provide campaign performance insights to senior business leadership.
- Act as a Marketing Cloud evangelist within the agency, serving as an expert and providing guidance, oversight and training to the Client Services team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3-5 years developing and executing emails and CRM campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Proficient in writing SQL, AMPScript and handling Marketing Cloud.
- Asset to have HTML knowledge and Marketing Cloud Certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related quantitative field (additional specialized training or certifications preferred);
- Experience in marketing analytics, data analysis, reporting or consumer insights;
- You are flexible and used to working in a fast paced environment.
- You are skilled at executing B2C email marketing campaigns and implementation projects in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- You are experienced in project management, marketing automation platforms in a high tech environment.
- Knowledge of best practices in loyalty programs, email marketing, marketing automation and customer retention, as well as the ability to communicate them to others persuasively;
- Ability to interpret data and insights obtained from testing and make iterative optimizations to campaigns and overall marketing strategy;
- Highly detail-oriented analytical approach: you are the person who naturally notices flaws in everything and who can suggest ways to improve;
- Highly organized: you are able to work autonomously with little guidance and meet project deadlines;